- 1000 V Rated for safety on the job; VDE Certified
- Cuts, strips, loops and gauges both solid and stranded wire
- Spring loaded for self-opening; serrated nose for easy bending, shaping and pulling of wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws; do not use for cutting steel wire
- Unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your toolbelt
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools
Electrician's Insulated Solid and Stranded Stripper is 1000V rated and VDE certified for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.
8-16 AWG Solid and 10-20 AWG Stranded Copper Wire and Shearing 6-32 and 8-32 Screws
Compact and Lightweight, Spring Loaded For Self Opening
Strips and Cuts:
8-16 AWG Solid, 10-20 AWG Stranded
6-32 and 8-32
IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
8'' (20.3 cm)
8 oz (227 g)
- Whenever possible, always de-energize lines and equipment prior to working on or around them. insulated tools are designed only to reduce the chance of injury where the tool may make contact with an energized source.
- Only use tools that are marked with the official international 1000-volt rating symbol shown below, if there is any chance that the tools will make contact with an energized source.
- Always inspect your tools before use.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT touch uninsulated portion of the tool or any conductive object when either might contact an energized source.
- Keep tool clean, dry and free of any surface contaminants.
- Destroy tool if the insulation is damaged in any way.