- Tests voice (RJ11/12), data (RJ45) and video (F-connector) coax connections
- The self-storing Remote (#1) tests, maps and IDs a cable run in a single step
- Utilize the 19 LanMap? and CoaxMap? Location Remotes to identify cable runs
- Test for open, short, miswire or split-pair faults
- Measure cable length up to 2000 feet (610 m)
- Trace cables, wire pairs and individual conductor wires with the Tone Generator (functionality requires an analog tone tracing probe not included)
- Other features include: voltage warning, shield detection, auto power off, low battery indicator and a self-storing remote
- Carrying case has custom-designed compartments to hold tester and accessories securely
- Kit includes: 1 Scout? Pro 2 Tester, a self-storing Remote #1, 1 LanMap? Kit with 19 RJ45 Location Remotes, 1 CoaxMap? Kit with 19 F-connector Location Remotes, 1 coax barrel F adapter, 1 carrying case, manual and 9V battery
The Scout? Pro 2 LT Tester and Remote Kit is a versatile voice/data/video cable tester that locates and tests coax, data and telephone cables. The Remote saves time by testing, mapping and identifying a location in a single step! In addition, you can measure cable runs, cable left in a box as well as bill jobs more accurately. With this kit, you can ensure fast and accurate cable installations each time.
4.375'' (11.1 cm)
9'' (22.9 cm)
1 x 9V
(19) F-Connector CoaxMap ID/RJ45LanMap ID
Multiple Style Tone Generator:
RJ11/12, RJ45 and F-connector terminated
Includes 19 remote locators
Test & Measure Types:
Continuity; Miswire Detection; Open Fault Detection; Short Fault Detection; Split Pairs Detection; Cable Length Measurement; Shield Detection
Tester (VDV501-108), Remote, (19) LanMap? Location Remotes, (19) CoaxMap? Location Remotes, Coax Barrel F Adapter, 1 x 9V Battery, Carrying Case
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before each use.
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- Do NOT use on energized circuits.