- Improved knife design snips wire up to 16 AWG producing a flat, flush cut
- Pinch cutting greatly reduces cutting effort and minimizes fly-off
- Grips designed for greater tool control
- Ultra slim profile increases access in confined areas
- Heat treated for increased durability
- Steel return spring for increased comfort during repetitive cutting
- Great for cutting small wire, zip ties and other fine material
The Precision Flush Cutter offers added comfort for cutting applications that demand precision and control. Improved knife design snips soft wire up to 16 AWG for a flat, flush cut. The ultra slim profile increases access in confined areas. Grips designed for greater control while the steel return spring adds comfort when making repetitive cuts. The blades are heat treated for long life. This is your go-to tool when you want precision and control when cutting small wire, zip ties and other fine material.
Diagonal Cutting Pliers
5'' (12.7 cm)
0.45'' (1.1 cm)
0.26'' (0.7 cm)
0.086'' (0.2 cm)
0.2'' (0.5 cm)
0.1 oz (50 g)
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Plastic-dipped or slip-on plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.